I've been working on my plan for the year. Here are the elements.
- Identify major thrusts/fuels that will be at my core.
- Reflect on and define ONE area that I want to AMP UP and TWO practices/habits I'd like to reduce.
- I reminded myself of my decision filter (I wrote about that here).
- Write a plan story (narrative that expresses what success will look and feel like). Adapted Scenario Based Planning method.
- Created a digital vision board that corresponds to the story.
Here's my working draft. I've formatted the two rectangles so they fit perfectly when taped inside my Panda Planner, which I will use on a daily basis come January 1.
And here's the corresponding digital vision board.
And here's my Panda Planner. I like this planner because it's flexible and helps keep me aligned and focused. I spend five minutes each morning and five minutes each evening working in the planner. These pics are from the Panda Planner website here.
And that's what I've got done so far. I have my decision filter graphic as my phone wallpaper, and I'll put my vision board on my computer wallpaper.
I hope you've been thinking about how to best roll into 2021. Happy New Year!